Before jumping to the question on How to efile t4 from QuickBooks it is very important that you should understand what all is T4.
So what do you understand by T4?
T4 basically is a type of tax form that is required to be filed with the Canada Revenue department. If you are a resident of Canada then you are required to file Taxes every single year with the Department of Canada. If you are doing anything amiss then you can be penalized heavily.
To file taxes you are required to file T4 forms and that will help you get track of all your accounts with the government of Canada.
How to use T4 forms?
In order to file your taxes, you would need to have the access to the form number T4. You can successfully apply for the T4 forms then with the Canadian Revenue department at the earliest.
If you are more concerned about getting the physical T4 forms then:
- Go to the CRA Website,
- Click on the downloads tab.
- Choose to click on the Taxes button.
- Find T4 from the list of options provided.
- You will now see a Tax form viewer opening within your browser.
- Press Ctrl+P button and another print view will open.
- Take the print out and fill out the interview.
- It is suggested that you give all the information to the best of your knowledge because if supplied incorrectly then it may hamper your working.
How to efile t4 from quickbooks?
Though filing Taxes physically and running from one end to the other just to pay your taxes is a bit tedious. Thus if you are more of the view and want to save your time, money and energy in the process then efiling is the best choice for you.
QuickBooks as the way to efile T4.
If QuickBooks is the best place you see to file taxes online then you are right in what you think. QuickBooks by far is the best platform you can have for all your accounting needs. Not only it helps you keeping track of your business and its accounting aspect but it also helps you ease up filing or efiling taxes.
In order for you to efile T4, you would need to go through the following steps below:
- Login to your QuickBooks or any other accounting program that you are using.
- Within the dashboard, click on the company file provided.
- From the top navigation panel, click on the taxes dropdown button.
- You will now see the option with the text T4.
- Click on the button and you will see Tax interview appearing.
- Follow the set of prompts that will appear and provide every info.
- Once you are done with interview, click on the save button and your t4 will be saved within QuickBooks.
Though we have tried to cover every aspect of your T4. For any further information on “How to efile T4 in QuickBooks” then visit Qbpro.