How to Print the Lacerte E-Organizer
In this tutorial, we will learn about how to print the E-Organizer after the client has filled it out?
Here are the various steps that shows the solution of above problem, So step by step procedure is :-
Print E-organizer from Taxpayer’s Application:
- Firstly, Open the E-Organizer from the email.
- Click on the E-organizer link present on the left side of the Contents screen.
- Click on Print button which is present on the bottom of the screen.
- Select the items to Print then, click on Print Selected option or click on Print All option.
Print E-organizer During Import to Lacerte Tax Program:
- Firstly, Open the E-Organizer that received from the taxpayer.
- Click on Print option.
- A window will appear that to choose which pages to print. By default, all pages are applicable or relevant to print will be checked with a green mark. Pages with a red cross will not print.
You can also click on Select All or Select None. Additional printer settings can be found by click on the Settings button.
- Click on OK button to finish the printing.
Print E-organizer After it Has Been Imported:
- Firstly, Open the E-Organizer received from the tax payer again.
- It will prompt to clear data already imported, click on Yes option.
- Click on Print option at the E-organizer window.
- Lastly, Mark the items to print and click on OK button.
Source: Get your check the Lacerte E-Organizer Support help Phone Number Quickbooks . Call Our: 1800-865-4183.