About Intuit Quick Employer Forms Accountant and Adding a Company in Quick Employer Forms
In this tutorial, we will learn about Intuit Quick Employer Forms Accountant and its features and also about Adding a Company in Quick Employer Forms. All the features and detailed information is given below and various steps to access QEF is as shown:-
Quick Employer Forms is a web-based application that helps users to quickly and easily create Forms W-2, 1099-MISC, 1099-INT, and 1099-DIV. It asks you easy questions, and then completes the forms for you automatically.
Some features of Quick Employer Forms are:
- Pros enter information and can then print the recipient forms from PDF.
• The filing copies are e-filed to the IRS and Social Security Administration (SSA).
• Intuit is the batch provider so there is no need for the Professional to sign up with the IRS or SSA for e-file credentials.
• One fee provides you unlimited access to QEF.
To access QEF:
- Firstly, Sign-in to My Account through intuit’s official website.
2. Select either My Lacerte or My ProSeries.
3. Under Resources, select Quick Employer Forms option.
- QEF can be accessed within the tax products from the tools menu.
Quick Employer Forms (QEF) is designed to be used with our tax programs and it is not a standalone product.
Adding a Company in Quick Employer Forms
Adding a company is done on the Add Business Information screen.
- Firstly, After logging in to the QEF website, click on Create New Form button.
2. Select a form to prepare and click on Continue button.
3. On the Add Business Information screen, click on the drop down menu next to Choose Business or Add a New One and select Add Business option.
4. Enter the appropriate business information like Name, Entity, EIN/SSN etc.